Professional Legal Staff Positions
The firm accepts applications for its professional legal staff throughout the year. If you would like more information on current openings, you may send an e-mail to Janice Murray or request information by mail:
- A competitive salary
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Paid holidays
- Priority Health Insurance and Dependent Care Flex Expense Account
- Retirement 401(k) – employer-funded
- Paid Life and Disability Insurances
- Voluntary Dental, Vision, Long-Term Care and Supplemental Life Insurances
- Paid covered parking
- Pleasant work environment
Please send your resume to Janice Murray, Mika Meyers PLC, 900 Monroe Avenue NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Litigation Legal Assistant Position
Mika Meyers is currently seeking a full-time legal assistant for a position in its Grand Rapids office. The ideal candidate should have prior experience or exposure in employment and civil litigation; environmental, commercial and other litigation practice areas. Our ideal candidate should possess proficiency in Office 365 (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe) and Worldox (document management program). Responsibilities include:
- Assisting attorneys and paralegal with court filings, docketing cases, and other litigation-related tasks
- Typing, document preparation, and client communications
- File organization, copying, scanning and other legal assistant related tasks as needed
We are seeking candidates with a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college with engaging personalities, are self-starters, strong organizational skills, excellent computer skills and the ability to work in a team structured environment. Compensation will be commensurate with education, skills, and experience. Benefits include health, dental, vision, life, disability, and long-term care insurances, generous 401(k) contributions, paid time off, paid holidays, paid covered parking, and a pleasant work environment.
If interested, please send your resume and transcript to, Janice Murray, Mika Meyers, 900 Monroe Avenue, N.W., Grand Rapids, MI 49503, or by email to moc.sreyemakim@yarrumj. No phone calls please. Mika Meyers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.