Mika Meyers PLC is hiring for a Full-time Administrative–Accounting Assistant for our Grand Rapids office. We are seeking candidates with engaging personalities, strong organizational skills, excellent computer skills and the ability to work in a team structured environment.
- Assist the management team with various administrative tasks.
- Ensure all client charges are posted before month-end processing begins
- Code and process daily check run
- Daily cash application of client payments to accounts.
- Prepare the daily bank deposit.
- Interacts with clients and other third-party contacts in professional, friendly, and helpful manner.
- Effectively manages the indexing and storage of incoming electronic documents, including emails and related attachments.
- Other projects as assigned.
- 2 years of accounting experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Basic understanding of accounting principles
- Effectively prioritizes work assignments
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Compensation and Benefits:
Compensation will be commensurate with education, skills, and experience. Benefits include health, dental, vision, life, long-term and short-term disability, and long-term care insurance, generous 401(k) contributions, paid time off, bereavement, paid covered parking, and a pleasant work environment.
Please send your resume to: Janice Murray, Mika Meyers, 900 Monroe Ave NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please. Mika Meyers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.