- Practice Areas
- Real Estate
Selling or Buying a Home - with a Little Help
Our team specializes in assisting clients with their real estate needs such as selling or purchasing a home, often for a flat fee that is substantially less than the commissions or fees charged by real estate brokers.
We focus on our clients to help make the buying or selling process clear and comfortable.
Our flat fee package for buyers includes:
- Reviewing and advising the buyer on all disclosure materials provided by the seller
- Negotiating and preparing a purchase or sale agreement that is tailored to buyer’s purchase
- Furnishing the buyer with the names of home inspectors
- Acquiring and reviewing of title and insurance commitment for the property as provided by the title insurance company
- Assess a property survey (if required)
- Evaluating the well and septic inspection (if applicable)
- Providing the buyer with the names of potential lenders for the purchase
- Inspecting and revising, as necessary, the closing documents prepared by the title insurance company
Our flat fee package for sellers includes:
- Preparing all required disclosure statements
- Negotiating and creating a purchase or sale agreement that is customized for the sale
- Reviewing the property title and insurance commitments provided by the title insurance company
- Examining a survey of the property (if required)
- Acquiring a well and septic inspection (if applicable)
- Evaluating and providing any necessary edits to all closing documents prepared by the title insurance company
The flat fee charged by Mika Meyers for the packages described above do not include fees charged by other service providers, such as inspections, surveyors, lenders and title insurance companies. While our team will assist clients with obtaining these services, our clients will be responsible for directly paying these service providers.
To find out more about the services our team provides for sellers and buyers on a flat fee basis,
contact Dan Parmeter at (616) 632-8020 or at moc.sreyemakim@retemrapd.