From day one, we’ll invest in building the strongest commitment possible.
Mika Meyers provides a wide range of legal services designed to assist and safeguard manufacturing companies, their products, customers and brand. We represent manufacturing clients that provide a variety of products and components to industrial, commercial businesses, consumers, distributors and supply chain constituents.
As a full-service law firm, we advise manufacturers on the many aspects of running their business and assist with the following:
- Contracting, subcontracting and outsourcing
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Financing and workouts,
- Supply chain negotiations
- Supply and distribution chain management
- Labor and employment (employment litigation, policies and handbooks, embezzlement investigations and litigation, executive compensation, benefits, and immigration law matters)
- Intellectual property (trademarks and trade secrets)
- Environmental (contamination, internal compliance programs and evaluate potential real estate for purchase)
- Real estate
We Can Help
Meet the capable attorneys who specialize in this practice area.