Zoning and Land Use Planning Law
Unsure how a piece of land can or should be used? Our land use and zoning attorneys will provide all the certainty you need.
The land use and zoning attorneys at Mika Meyers have extensive experience advising Townships, Cities and Villages in all aspects of land use planning and zoning. Our legal services include:
- Ordinance interpretation
- Ordinance drafting, revision and adoption
- Guidance in review and action on planned unit developments, special land use applications, site plan review, and zoning variances
- Preparation of notices
- Assistance with adoption of special land use and variance decisions and other zoning actions
- Review of condominium documents, stormwater maintenance agreements, and other documents required for zoning approval
- Guidance on difficult land division questions
- Rezoning and conditional rezoning
- Transition from County to local zoning
- Training for Planning Commissions and Zoning Boards of Appeal
Located in Grand Rapids, Michigan, our zoning and land use attorneys are adept at navigating the complexities of land use regulation across Michigan, providing sound advice to our clients. We understand that every client is different and work to tailor solutions for each individual situation or goal.
When you choose Mika Meyers, you can trust that you are working with experienced and knowledgeable attorneys who are dedicated to providing you with cost-effective and comprehensive zoning and land use legal services. We are committed to giving our clients the highest level of service and attention they deserve throughout the entire process.
Whether you’re seeking zoning advice or need assistance with drafting zoning ordinances, our skilled land use and zoning attorneys can provide you with the guidance and counsel you need.
Contact a land use and zoning attorney at Mika Meyers today to learn more:
- (616) 632-8000
- Contact form
We Can Help
Meet the capable attorneys who specialize in this practice area.