We understand the weight of Family Law matters. And we’re here to lift it off your shoulders.
Family transitions are hard. We can help you come through them successfully.
Our family law attorneys regularly represent individuals in family law proceedings – both informal mediation and in contested legal proceedings. For many families, a decision to separate or divorce is just the beginning of the difficult decisions you need to make about your future and your family.
We help you secure the necessary information, develop realistic and fair positions on the issues, and negotiate agreements that work for you and your family members. If a negotiated resolution is not acceptable or possible, we will advocate vigorously for your position in court.
- Child Related Issues
- Protecting Separate Property
- Invading Separate Property
- Equitable Division
- Spousal Support
- Contribution to Attorney Fees
- Traditional Litigation
- Pre-Filing Mediation
- Informal Pre-Filing Negotiation
- Collaborative Practice
- Limited Scope Representation
Alternatives to Divorce
- Separate Maintenance
- Post-Nuptial or Settlement Agreements
- Modification of Custody and/or Parenting Time
- Modification of Child Support
- Modification of Spousal Support
- Modification of Property Division
- Change of Domicile – the 100 Rule
- Enforcement of Judgments – Property
- Enforcement of Judgments – Support
- Enforcement of Judgments – Custody
- Enforcement of Judgments – Parenting Time
- Enforcement of Judgments – Child Support
- Enforcement of Judgments – Spousal Support
- Prenuptial or Premarital Agreements
- Post-Nuptial Agreements
- Grandparent Visitation
- Interaction with Child Protective Services
- Personal Protection Orders (Domestic Abuse)
We Can Help
Meet the capable attorneys who specialize in this practice area.