Labor and Employment Attorneys
Whether you have two employees or two thousand, we’ve got you.
Our labor and employment attorneys are dedicated to helping businesses and individuals navigate today’s labor and employment environment. We represent private employers of all sizes in a wide array of industries, as well as municipalities, libraries, school districts, colleges and universities, and other public employers. Our labor and employment attorneys provide the depth and expertise to handle virtually any labor and employment-related matter.
The range of specialized services we provide include, among others, the following:
- Arbitrations/Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Collective Bargaining and Contract Administration
- Compensation Plans
- Discrimination and Harassment Matters
- Employee Handbooks & Personnel Policies
- Employee Misconduct
- Employment Contracts & Consulting
- Employment Litigation
- FINRA Arbitration
- FMLA Matters
- ADA/Disability Matters
- Grievance Arbitration, Fact Finding, and Act 312 Arbitration
- MERC and NLRB Arbitration
- Noncompete/Nonsolicitation Violation Disputes
- MIOSHA/OSHA Compliance and Investigations
- Statutory and Regulatory Compliance
- Terminations and Severance Agreements
- Trade Secret Disputes
- UIA Matters
- Wage and Hour
- Workplace Investigations
We understand that employment disputes can be complex and challenging, and we are dedicated to helping our clients navigate these issues with confidence.
Our team stays up-to-date on the latest employment laws and regulations, and we use our knowledge and expertise to advocate for our clients’ and interests. We understand the unique needs of employers large and small, and we provide tailored legal solutions to meet those needs.
At Mika Meyers, we believe in building long-term relationships with our clients based on trust, respect, and results. We work closely with our clients to understand their goals and objectives, and we use our experience and resources to help them achieve those goals.
If you’re facing an employment-related issue and are in need of an employment lawyer in Michigan, contact Mika Meyers in Grand Rapids to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced labor and employment law attorneys in Grand Rapids.
We Can Help
Meet the capable attorneys who specialize in this practice area.