We’re one step ahead of the always-evolving tax law. Because that’s the kind of commitment you deserve.
The Tax Practice Group at Mika Meyers consists of well-seasoned tax attorneys who work closely with individuals, businesses, non-profit organizations, accountants, and financial advisors to provide creative, innovative, and tax-efficient solutions. Committed to staying current on the rapidly changing area of tax law, our attorneys have the tools and experience necessary to deliver cutting-edge, sophisticated tax services, plus a relationship-based mindset that builds long-term trust.
Whether you are an individual, a small business, or a Fortune 500 company, we have the resources and experience to meet your tax needs—and exceed your expectations.
Federal Tax Services
- Tax-free mergers and acquisitions
- Like-kind exchanges and real estate tax planning
- Nonprofit and tax-exempt organizations and foundations
- Employee benefit plans
- Executive compensation plans
- Estate and gift tax
- Business succession planning
- Withholding taxes
State and Local Tax Services
- Multistate tax planning and compliance
- SBT, income/franchise, property, sale/use, withholding, severance, motor fuel, tobacco, and other taxes
- Nexus issues
- Voluntary disclosure and tax amnesty
- Economic development tax incentives
- Tax increment financing/municipal bonds
- Tax audits and controversies
- Property tax appeals
We Can Help
Meet the capable attorneys who specialize in this practice area.